Re: stored procedures and dynamic queries

От Obe, Regina
Тема Re: stored procedures and dynamic queries
Дата
Список pgsql-general
 As a side note, there is actually a book on design patterns in SQL,
although I personally haven't read it. From the reviews I recall reading
about it, I think its mostly based on Oracle Features.  Still might be a
good read as far as PostgreSQL is concerned except for the sections on
Graphs and recursive trees since Oracle has special syntactical sugar
for that kind of stuff that is unique to Oracle.

http://www.rampant-books.com/book_2006_1_sql_coding_styles.htm

Hope that helps,
Regina

От: "John Wells"
Сообщение: Re: Recovering data via raw table and field separators
От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: Recovering data via raw table and field separators