Re: Frontend/Backend protocol 3.0

От Jonathan Fuerth
Тема Re: Frontend/Backend protocol 3.0
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Jun 3, 2005, at 3:44 AM, Andrei Gaspar wrote:

> That is great.
> I've been using psqlodbc and missed a proper error code / sqlstate

Yeah.  We absolutely needed it for a project we're implementing on
postgres, so I had to do it. :)

Someone else asked me in an off-list message if this patch adds support
for the new 'P' and 'B' frontend messages (for more efficient prepared
statement handling--the JDBC driver already supports this).  It does
not.. I mentioned that under the "what I can't/won't do soon" section.
I think it's a good idea, and someone should do it.  I might do it some
day, but I have to get back to more pressing things next week.

-Jonathan Fuerth

От: Andrei Gaspar
Сообщение: Re: Frontend/Backend protocol 3.0
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Frontend/Backend protocol 3.0