Re: Who am I? Where am I connected?

От Erik Wienhold
Тема Re: Who am I? Where am I connected?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Dominique,

you can use \conninfo in psql to show the database, user, host (or socket in my example), and port:

ewie@desktop ~ $ psql test
Null display is "".
psql (14.3)
Type "help" for help.

test=# \conninfo
You are connected to database "test" as user "ewie" via socket in "/run/postgresql" at port "5432".

    - Erik

От: Dominique Devienne
Сообщение: Who am I? Where am I connected?
От: Ganesh Korde
Сообщение: Re: Who am I? Where am I connected?