Re: BUG #16843: pg_upgrade from 12.5 to 13.1 with extension plperlu failed

От GMX LINREG
Тема Re: BUG #16843: pg_upgrade from 12.5 to 13.1 with extension plperlu failed
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Am Freitag, 29. Januar 2021, 18:29:34 CET schrieb Tom Lane:
> Looking at this more closely, it seems like there must be something broken
> about the plperlu extension in the source database.  We see
>
> pg_restore: erstelle EXTENSION »plperlu«
> pg_restore: erstelle COMMENT »EXTENSION "plperlu"«
> pg_restore: erstelle PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE »plperlu«
> pg_restore: in Phase PROCESSING TOC:
> pg_restore: in Inhaltsverzeichniseintrag 2151; 2612 16427 PROCEDURAL
> LANGUAGE plperlu postgres pg_restore: Fehler: could not execute query:
> FEHLER:  Sprache »plperlu« existiert nicht Die Anweisung war: CREATE OR
> REPLACE PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE "plperlu";
>
> but a binary-upgrade dump should have dumped the plperlu support functions
> before the procedural language object.  And the CREATE PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE
> command should have included explicit HANDLER etc clauses.  Both things
> could be explained by supposing that pg_dump didn't see the support
> functions as part of the extension, but why not?
>
> It might be interesting to check the results of "\dx+ plperlu" in the
> source database.
>
>             regards, tom lane
Hello

output from source database:
botdb=# \dx+ plperlu
Objekte in Erweiterung »plperlu«
 Objektbeschreibung
 language plperlu

thomas steffen

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16843: pg_upgrade from 12.5 to 13.1 with extension plperlu failed
От: Lucas Valardao
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16844: Relation mapping file "global/pg_filenode.map" contains invalid data