Can we put the docs for the current JDBC driver online?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Can we put the docs for the current JDBC driver online?
Дата
Re: Can we put the docs for the current JDBC driver online?
Список pgsql-www
WWW,

I was just noticing this:

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/documentation.html

JDBC docs are only available as a downloadable tarball, and not online.This means that our JDBC docs don't get indexed
bygoogle, and aren't

searchable.  How hard would this be to fix?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Deal with <>s in message IDs
От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Can we put the docs for the current JDBC driver online?