Re: Removing duplicate records from a bulk upload (rationale behind selecting a method)

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Removing duplicate records from a bulk upload (rationale behind selecting a method)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/8/2014 1:59 PM, Daniel Begin wrote:
> Thanks for your answers Andy; I will keep in mind the procedure you proposed.
> About the fields required to find duplicate records, all of them are required (5-9) depending on the table.

these tables have no field that would normally be designated 'primary key' ?

От: Daniel Begin
Сообщение: Re: Removing duplicate records from a bulk upload (rationale behind selecting a method)
От: Vincent de Phily
Сообщение: Re: Speeding up an in-progress wraparound-preventing vacuum