Re: invalid memory alloc request size

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: invalid memory alloc request size
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/10/2014 08:07 AM, Gabriel Sánchez Martínez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am running PostgreSQL 9.3.5 on Ubuntu Server 14.04 64 bit with 64 GB
> of RAM.  When running pg_dump on a specific table, I get the following
> error:
>
> pg_dump: Dumping the contents of table "x_20131111" failed:
> PQgetResult() failed.
> pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  invalid memory alloc request
> size 18446744073709551613
> pg_dump: The command was: COPY public.x_20131111 (...) TO stdout;
> pg_dump: [parallel archiver] a worker process died unexpectedly
>
> If I run a COPY TO file from psql I get the same error.
>
> Is this an indication of corrupted data?  What steps should I take?

What is the data that is being dumped, for example is there binary data
in there?

What is the table definition?

Would it be possible to show the header and some sample data from the COPY?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Error : Ensure this value has at most 30 characters (it has 31) django
От: Gabriel Sánchez Martínez
Сообщение: Re: invalid memory alloc request size