foregin table insert error

От Ed Rahn
Тема foregin table insert error
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,
I have a foreign table that I'm getting an insert error on:

horsedata=# insert into remote_cache (entry_id, name_id) values(2,1);
ERROR:  null value in column "id" violates not-null constraint
DETAIL:  Failing row contains (null, 1, 2, null).
CONTEXT:  Remote SQL command: INSERT INTO public.cache(id, name_id,
entry_id, value) VALUES ($1, $2, $3, $4)

Here is the remote table client side:
horsedata=# \d remote_cache     Foreign table "public.remote_cache"  Column  |  Type   | Modifiers | FDW Options
----------+---------+-----------+------------- id       | integer |           | name_id  | integer |           |
entry_id| integer |           | value    | integer |           |

Server: home
FDW Options: (table_name 'cache')

And here's cache server side:
horsedata=# \d cache;                               Table "public.cache"  Column  |       Type       | Modifiers
----------+------------------+---------------------------------------------------- id       | integer          | not
nulldefault

nextval('cache_id_seq'::regclass) name_id  | integer          | entry_id | integer          | value    | double
precision|

Indexes:    "cache_pkey" PRIMARY KEY, btree (id)    "cache_name_id_entry_id_key" UNIQUE CONSTRAINT, btree (name_id,
entry_id)    "ix_cache_entry_id" btree (entry_id)    "ix_cache_name_id" btree (name_id)

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Ed

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Claudio Freire
Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] Re: querying with index on jsonb slower than standard column. Why?
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: foregin table insert error