Re: Check constraint on foreign table using SQL function

От Andreas Ulbrich
Тема Re: Check constraint on foreign table using SQL function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hey.

In the first part I connect to testdb (the remote db). Here I create the
schema 'andreas'. That the search_path correct is, shows the output of
the pgplsql version.

Then, in the second part, I'm postgres (this db ist empty since compiling).
The usermapping says, I wont to be andreas@testdb.
The plpgsql-version (and the other work arround: schema qualified, set
search_path) shows, that my assumptions are correct.

First I'm wondering, why are the constraints are checked in select, but
this is not the main problem, because, if I would do an INSERT, I will
get the same problem.

I believe, that the "inlining" does not use the search_path set in the
ALTER DATABASE.

Here is a \d output before the END of the transaction in the first part.
               List of relations
  Schema  |   Name   |     Type      |  Owner
  andreas | tab_a    | table         | andreas
  andreas | tab_b    | table         | andreas
  test    | unaccent | foreign table | test

Regards
Andreas

От: chiru r
Сообщение: Re: help troubleshooting invalid page header error
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Check constraint on foreign table using SQL function