Re: ODBC for PG 9.4.x?

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: ODBC for PG 9.4.x?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 01/09/2015 08:46 PM, Benjamin Smith wrote:
> We recently upgraded our RHEL 6.x servers with PGDG 9.4 and are generally
> pleased with the results. However, one of our clients has been accessing our
> systems with ODBC on Windows and has been experiencing difficulty. (0.9.2 worked
> fine)
>
> Poking around, I noticed that the latest ODBC is 09.03.0400. Is there a 09.04
> version in the works? Or is it expected that 9.3.x should interoperate with PG
> 9.4 ?

The next psqlodbc version will be 09.04.XXXX, but the current 09.03.0400
version does interoperate with PostgreSQL 9.4. There is nothing in the
upcoming ODBC 09.04.XXXX that you would specifically need for
communicating with a 9.4 server.

- Heikki

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: SQL_CURSOR_TYPE prepare execute issue
От: "Faith, Jeremy"
Сообщение: Re: SQL_CURSOR_TYPE prepare execute issue