Re: [sysadmins] Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: [sysadmins] Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 01/16/2015 10:33 PM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
> On 01/16/2015 09:27 PM, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
>> On 01/16/2015 10:19 PM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
>>> * the new website is https-only
>>
>> Oh. Why?
>
> that is actually a feature :) the entire world if moving to https and
> search engines started to rank pages with https (and https-only) higher
> a while ago.
> Note that it will still accept http requests but will redirect you to
> https. it will also send a HSTS header (
> HTTP Strict Transport Security) to tell clients to use https immediately
> in the future to avoid the redirect and to improve security...

Okay then. It seems a bit over-the-top to force it, when you're just
serving static pages, but I won't argue.

> We are actually moving postgresql.org maintained services to that schema
> over for a while now - not sure people even noticed so far :)

Heh. I use HTTPS Everywhere myself. I don't notice when I get moved to
an https version of a site, it happens so often.

- Heikki

От: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Сообщение: Re: [sysadmins] Moving psqlodbc from pgfoundry to github
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: SQL_CURSOR_TYPE prepare execute issue