Re: mogrify and indent features for jsonb

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: mogrify and indent features for jsonb
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 02/14/2015 10:06 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Attached is a patch to provide a number of very useful facilities to
> jsonb that people have asked for. These are based on work by Dmitry
> Dolgov in his jsonbx extension, but I take responsibility for any bugs.
>
> The facilities are:
>
> new operations:
>
> concatenation:    jsonb || jsonb -> jsonb
> deletion:         jsonb - text -> jsonb
> deletion:         jsonb - int -> text
>
> new functions:
>
> produce indented text: jsonb_indent(jsonb) -> text
> change an element at a path:  jsonb_replace(jsonb, text[], jsonb) ->
> jsonb.
>

> It would be relatively trivial to add:
>
> delete an element at a path: jsonb_delete(jsonb, text[]) -> json
>
> and I think we should do that for the sake of completeness.
>
> The docs might need a little extra work, and the indent code
> definitely needs work, which I hope to complete in the next day or
> two, but I wanted to put a stake in the ground.

In this version the indent code now works correctly, and there is an
additional delete operator:

     jsonb - text[] -> jsonb

Which deletes data at the designated path.

cheers

andrew

От: Emre Hasegeli
Сообщение: Re: Selectivity estimation for inet operators
От: Christoph Berg
Сообщение: Re: gcc5: initdb produces gigabytes of _fsm files