Re: Perl coding error in msvc build system?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Perl coding error in msvc build system?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> This patch been reviewed by 4 people, resulting in 2 minor suggestions
> for changes (adding an m modifier, and removing a bogus last).
>
> It has 2 clear upvotes and 0 downvotes.
>
> I think it should be revised along the lines suggested and committed
> without further ado.

My patch actually only covered the first of the two faulty locations I
pointed out.  Attached is a patch that also fixes the second one.  I
noticed that DetermineVisualStudioVersion() is never called with an
argument, so I removed that branch altogether.

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Expanding the use of FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER for declarations like foo[1]
От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: Allow "snapshot too old" error, to prevent bloat