Re: Enforce creation of destination folders for source files in pg_regress (Was: pg_regress writes into source tree)

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Enforce creation of destination folders for source files in pg_regress (Was: pg_regress writes into source tree)
Дата
Ответ на Re: Enforce creation of destination folders for source files in pg_regress (Was: pg_regress writes into source tree)  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: Enforce creation of destination folders for source files in pg_regress (Was: pg_regress writes into source tree)  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2/23/15 1:27 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> I would like to have an extension in tree that also does this, so we
>> > have a regression test of this functionality.
> Sure. Here is one in the patch attached added as a test module. The
> name of the module is regress_dynamic. Perhaps the name could be
> better..

I was more thinking like we could use an existing module like file_fdw.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Combining Aggregates
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: deparsing utility commands