Re: Weight BLOB objects in postgreSQL? How?

От Leonardo M. Ramé
Тема Re: Weight BLOB objects in postgreSQL? How?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Here's the answer.

http://pdenya.com/2014/01/16/postgres-bytea-size/

El 04/03/15 a las 12:17, John R Pierce escibió:
On 3/4/2015 7:03 AM, María Griensu wrote:
I need to figure out how can I weight BLOB objects in a table of a DB, I'm not expert on this topics, so I appreciate any help you can give me.

postgres's equivalent of BLOB is BYTEA.     I'm not sure what you mean by 'weight' here.

От: "Semyon Reyfman"
Сообщение: Partitioning with the index on the master table.
От: María Griensu
Сообщение: Re: Weight BLOB objects in postgreSQL? How?