Re: object description for FDW user mappings

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: object description for FDW user mappings
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 06-03-2015 AM 09:30, Tom Lane wrote:
> Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> writes:
>
>> One more option may be "for server" (reading the doc for CREATE USER MAPPING)
>
> Hm, but then you'd have "user mapping for foo for server bar", which
> doesn't read so nicely either.

Yeah, I had totally missed the "for foo" part; I was thinking of it as "of foo".

By the way, in this case, is "foo" the name/id of a local user or does it
really refer to some "foo on the remote server"?

Thanks,
Amit

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: object description for FDW user mappings
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: object description for FDW user mappings