Re: Samsung SSD 850 PRO 1T : any good for PostgreSQL?

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: Samsung SSD 850 PRO 1T : any good for PostgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 13/03/2015 15:27, Scott Ribe wrote:
> On Mar 13, 2015, at 5:27 AM, Achilleas Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com> wrote:
>> What is your take on this? Is it dangerous to have PgSQL on this disk especially in cases of power outages?
> Of course.
>
>> (we have full UPS support, however nothing can be overlooked, anything can happen)
> Yeah, had a hospital IT server room lose power to a whole rack. Redundant UPSs throughout the data center, but one
racknot wired correctly, routine maintenance on 1 UPS took down the rack...

Thanks Scott

--
Achilleas Mantzios
Head of IT DEV

От: Scott Ribe
Сообщение: Re: Samsung SSD 850 PRO 1T : any good for PostgreSQL?
От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: Samsung SSD 850 PRO 1T : any good for PostgreSQL?