Re: recovery_target_action doesn't work for anything but shutdown

От Petr Jelinek
Тема Re: recovery_target_action doesn't work for anything but shutdown
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/03/15 15:53, Andres Freund wrote:
> On 2015-03-12 15:52:02 +0100, Andres Freund wrote:
>> I guess what you actually intended to test was StandbyModeRequested?
>
> Err, EnableHotStandby.

Yeah pause does not work currently. This change was made by committer
and I think the intended change was to make it a little safer by
silently changing to shutdown instead of silently changing to promote
which is essentially what was happening before the patch.

But yes the check should have been against EnableHotStandby it seems.

Services

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Parallel Seq Scan
От: Petr Jelinek
Сообщение: Re: recovery_target_action doesn't work for anything but shutdown