Re: BDR - triggers on receiving node?

От Peter Mogensen
Тема Re: BDR - triggers on receiving node?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On 2015-03-25 12:32, Craig Ringer wrote:
> On 25 March 2015 at 19:15, Peter Mogensen <apm@one.com> wrote:
>
>> Say ... I have a table in a BDR replicated database with an "ON UPDATE"
>> trigger. - and that trigger wants to locally find out the local
>> txid_snapshot_xmin() when a change was applied to the local node.
>>
> Why would you want to do that? Just out of interest?

Because I have a bunch of SELECT queries to the local node, which
includes the txid_current() in their result, and I want to be able to
recognize a result which was obtained prior to a change reaching the
local node.

/Peter

От: John McKown
Сообщение: Re: :Posgres - performance problem
От: "lucas.gary@gmail.com"
Сообщение: Re: :Posgres - performance problem