Re: Vacuum Error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Vacuum Error
Дата
Re: Vacuum Error  ("Andrew Bartley" <abartley@evolvosystems.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Dave Smith <dave.smith@candata.com> writes:
> I am running 7.2 and when doing a vacuum I am getting the following
> error....

> ERROR:  Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index
> pg_statistic_relid_att_index

Hmm, if it were a slightly newer version I'd be interested in how you
got into this state, but since it's 7.2 I'll write it off as an old
bug.  The easiest way out, seeing that pg_statistic is all derived data,
is just
    DELETE FROM pg_statistic;
    (possibly VACUUM FULL pg_statistic here)
    re-ANALYZE everything
You should try the nearby suggestion to REINDEX first, but I'm betting
that that doesn't help.

От: Alex Satrapa
Сообщение: Re: Dump tables with pg_dump - no or different Owner
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Dump/Restore ordering problem?