Re: swap relations to be able to execute a left join

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: swap relations to be able to execute a left join
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org> writes:
> On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 12:47:19PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Your coworker is depending on a flat-out-incorrect behavior of MySQL.

> Hmm...I get errors in MySQL 5.0.16 with the query as posted so I
> have to wonder what the real query was.

(tries it...)  After removing the bogus comma, MySQL 4.1.14 swallows
the query without complaint, so it would seem that MySQL finally fixed
this bug at 5.0.  I wonder what the OP's coworker will say when he tries
to migrate his code to 5.0 ...

От: Michael Fuhr
Сообщение: Re: swap relations to be able to execute a left join
От: Michael Fuhr
Сообщение: Re: swap relations to be able to execute a left join