Re: Apt & Downloads page

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Apt & Downloads page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 06/12/2015 11:43 AM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:

>> And afaict it doesn't handle the signing keys for other repos? If so, I
>> don't really see the gain with having it, since we'd still need multiple
>> steps?
>
> yeah not sure I see that one as an improvment either - unless I'm
> missing something ....

The only advantage to the ppa is the command syntax. Another simple
option would be to do what the yum repo does except using deb. Which is
to have a PGDG.deb that gets installed. The .deb would just create to
appropriate sources.list files.

JD

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Сообщение: Re: Apt & Downloads page
От: Dmitri Bourlatchkov
Сообщение: PostgreSQL 9.4.4 Solaris 10 i386 download links point to Sparc binaries