Re: Restricting user to see schema structure

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Restricting user to see schema structure
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 5/12/22 22:13, Bryn Llewellyn wrote:
>> /neerajmr12219@gmail.com <mailto:neerajmr12219@gmail.com> wrote:/
>>

> What exactly do you mean by "have created a new user and granted
> connection access to database"? As I understand it, there's no such
> thing. I mentioned a simple test in my earlier email that showed that
> any user (with no schema of its own and no granted privileges) can
> connect to any database—and see the full metadata account of all its
> content. I'm teaching myself to live with this.

Besides the REVOKE CONNECT, it is also possible to prevent connections
to a given database by a particular user by using settings in pg_hba.conf.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Restricting user to see schema structure
От: Niels Jespersen
Сообщение: Logon via GSSAPI from Linux fails, but works from Windows