Re: raw output from copy

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: raw output from copy
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07/02/2015 09:02 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> On 07/02/2015 07:14 AM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I'll do it today evening
>>

> Pavel,
>
> Please don't top-post on the PostgreSQL lists. You've been around here
> long enough to know that bottom posting is our custom.
>
> I posted a patch for this in 2013 at
> <http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/50F2FA92.9040000@dunslane.net>
> but it can apply to a SELECT, and doesn't need COPY. Nobody seemed
> very interested, so I dropped it. Apparently people now want something
> along these lines, which is good.

For reference, here's the Wayback Machine's version of the original blog
post referred to:

<http://web.archive.org/web/20110916023912/http://people.planetpostgresql.org/andrew/index.php?/archives/196-Clever-trick-challenge.html>

cheers

andrew

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: drop/truncate table sucks for large values of shared buffers
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: drop/truncate table sucks for large values of shared buffers