Re: list tablespaces named in custom format dump

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: list tablespaces named in custom format dump
Дата
Re: list tablespaces named in custom format dump  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
On 5/23/22 9:54 AM, Rob Sargent wrote:
> On 5/23/22 10:50, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> Roger that, but does the dump of a database name the tablespaces from
> which the objects were retrieved? And if so, is that accessible?

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/app-pgrestore.html

"--no-tablespaces

     Do not output commands to select tablespaces. With this option, all
objects will be created in whichever tablespace is the default during
restore.
"

Would indicate it does. I don't have cluster set up with tablespaces to
test, but I would try:

pg_restore -l <custom_format_file>

This will produce a Table of Contents for the file.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Rob Sargent
Сообщение: Re: list tablespaces named in custom format dump
От: Rob Sargent
Сообщение: Re: list tablespaces named in custom format dump