Re: Issue with TPT and Postgresql ODBC Driver

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Issue with TPT and Postgresql ODBC Driver
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 09/29/2015 02:53 PM, Aravindh Varadharaju wrote:
> Hi Adrian

CCing list.

> I am not quite sure about that. But I have iODBC set up on the server. So
> I think that we use iODBC manager.

Probably worth finding out as your original report had:

  MSG='[DataDirect][ODBC lib] Unicode converter truncated character’

DataDirect would be from Progress, if I am following correctly. So
either the driver you are using is the Progress one or the manager is.

> Aravindh Varadharaju  |  DevOps Engineer
> avaradharaju@shutterfly.com  |o. 650.610.5173 | m. 812.369.3537
>

> On 9/29/15, 2:47 PM, "Adrian Klaver" <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
>
>> On 09/29/2015 02:23 PM, Aravindh Varadharaju wrote:
>>> Hi Adrian
>>>

>>> My TPT script is used to copy a table from Postgres to Teradata. My
>>> ODBC.INI was not quite right. So I fixed the ODBC.INI but could not get
>>> it
>>> work with TPT.
>>
>> What is your ODBC manager?
>>

>>> This is my ODBC setup:
>>> --
>>> [ODBC Data Sources]
>>> OPDB=PostgresSQL Connection to OPDB
>>>

>>> [OPDB]
>>> Driver=/var/odbc/usr/lib64/psqlodbcw.so
>>> Description=PostgresSQL Connection to OPDB
>>> Database=<Database Name>
>>> HostName=<Host Name>
>>> LogonID=opdb_read
>>> MaxPoolSize=100
>>> MinPoolSize=0

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Issue with TPT and Postgresql ODBC Driver
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Issue with TPT and Postgresql ODBC Driver