Re: pgarchives: strip angle brackets when checking for msgid search

От Amir Rohan
Тема Re: pgarchives: strip angle brackets when checking for msgid search
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 10/02/2015 09:53 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Amir Rohan wrote:
>>
>> In some email-clients, when you copy the Message-ID to the clipboard
>> it surrounds in (or perhaps, doesn't strip) angle brackets.
>> When pasting this into the mail archive search, search fails to find the message
>> and this happens often enough so as to be annoying. The fix is trivial.
>>
>> Discussion of similar problem in the commitfest app:
>>
>> <CABUevExRGr+Q5gzp-9cDLOqgntsOEcM0zZYg5VkADj3Z_NKz5A@mail.gmail.com>
>>
>> patch attached.
>
> Sounds reasonable as a feature.  Can't comment on the implemtation.
>
> Can you please not send HTML-only email?

I am mortified by all my recent email mishaps and had
just switched email provider for that reason.

Hopefully with this, they end.

Amir

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: pgarchives: strip angle brackets when checking for msgid search
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Deselecting "Receive Mail" on the website ml subscribe form is broken