PATCH: add "current" version link to docs page

От Amir Rohan
Тема PATCH: add "current" version link to docs page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
I previously suggested this could help SEO:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/560614CA.1080304@mail.com

There wasn't much of a reaction but hopefully actually providing
the patch might make the difference.

You'll now see something like:

9.2 / 9.3 / current (9.4)

at the top of the page, with "current" linking /docs/current
and "9.4" linking /docs/9.4.

For SEO purposes I think it would actually be better to elide
the numbered-version altogether, so people will have to do extra work
*not* to link to /docs/current/, but I figured that would turn into
a bikeshed, so this less intrusive version is what I'm sending.

Amir

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Amir Rohan
Сообщение: Re: pgarchives: strip angle brackets when checking for msgid search
От: Amir Rohan
Сообщение: Re: pgarchives: strip angle brackets when checking for msgid search