Re: pgweb: Powered by Python 3

От chris
Тема Re: pgweb: Powered by Python 3
Дата
Список pgsql-www
font{ line-height: 1.6; } ul,ol{ padding-left: 20px; list-style-position: inside; }
Hi there,

Execute me for my ignorance, as I know, there is a pgweb project that is created by golang, are they the same one? Did you restructure it by python?

Thanks,

On 01/27/2019 05:43Devrim Gündüz<devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

Hi,

On Sat, 2019-01-26 at 14:47 -0500, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
As of earlier today, pgweb is now fully running using Python 3. Many
thanks to Magnus for his lead on this project and for the huge effort he
put in to ensure the code became Python 3 compatible.

Great news and work. Thanks everyone who involved.

Cheers,
--
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Re: pgweb: Powered by Python 3
От: Andreas Karlsson
Сообщение: Re: pgweb: Powered by Python 3