Re: pg_hba_lookup function to get all matching pg_hba.conf entries

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: pg_hba_lookup function to get all matching pg_hba.conf entries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/21/15 5:15 AM, Haribabu Kommi wrote:
> With the output of this view, administrator can identify the lines
> that are matching for the given
> criteria easily without going through the file.

How is this useful?  I could see the use if you want to debug cases of
user foo on host bar says they can't connect, but you can't impersonate
them to verify it.  But then all you need is a function with a scalar
result, not a result set.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: pam auth - add rhost item
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: proposal: PL/Pythonu - function ereport