Re: SQL_DATA_AT_EXEC processing broken for large objects in nightly git

От Inoue, Hiroshi
Тема Re: SQL_DATA_AT_EXEC processing broken for large objects in nightly git
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Heikki,

The attached patch seems to fix all but I don't understand
sqltype_to_bind_pgtype() well.
Comments?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

От: "Inoue, Hiroshi"
Сообщение: Re: Let's make a new release
От: "Jan-Peter Seifert"
Сообщение: 32bit version of the ODBC Data Source Administrator always states ANSI in the window's title bar