Re: No postgresql-9.5-prefix ?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: No postgresql-9.5-prefix ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01/09/2016 06:31 AM, Tim Smith wrote:
> Adrian
>
> Any chance you could answer my original question now that I have
> demonstrated to you what I meant by the PG repo even if I committed the
> cardinal sin of not pointing you to the exact page on the PG website ?

Well the reason I ask for the exact repo is that there are repos for
BSD, RH(&family), Debian, Ubuntu, etc. Without knowing which one you
where talking about an answer would be difficult. At any rate I did
provide an answer:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/56904585.5050505@aklaver.com

Short answer 9.5 is in the repos. Run apt-get update then install
apt-get postgresql-9.5.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Schemas, Roles & Search Path
От: Melvin Davidson
Сообщение: Re: Schemas, Roles & Search Path