Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time? (WIP CoC)

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time? (WIP CoC)
Дата
Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time? (WIP CoC)  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 01/11/2016 02:00 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Below please find a WIP CoC for the PostgreSQL.Org project:
>
> PostgreSQL Global Development Group (PGDG) Code of Conduct (CoC):
>
> 1. The CoC is to provide community guidelines for creating and enforcing
> a safe, respectful, productive, and collaborative place for any person
> who is willing to contribute in a safe, respectful, productive and
> collaborative way.
>
> 2. The CoC is not about being offended. The act of being offended is
> purely a recipient response and usually the offended individual is more
> interested in being a victim than moving forward.
>
> 3. A safe, respectful, productive and collaborative environment is free
> comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical
> appearance, body size or race.

Well that renders this thread:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/4579835F.11355.1DE571@rod.iol.ie

out of bounds and I thought it was quite productive.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: WIP: CoC
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?