Re: plv8 binaries for PostgreSQL 9.5 on Windows

От Igal @ Lucee.org
Тема Re: plv8 binaries for PostgreSQL 9.5 on Windows
Дата
Re: plv8 binaries for PostgreSQL 9.5 on Windows  ("Igal @ Lucee.org" <igal@lucee.org>)
Список pgsql-general

http://www.postgresonline.com/journal/archives/341-PLV8-binaries-for-PostgreSQL-9.4-windows-both-32-bit-and-64-bit.html

> Maybe you could contact the authors and see if they are going to build
> 9.5 versions?
Yes, that's where I found the binaries for 9.4 which worked very nicely.

The post cites Leo Hsu and Regina Obe (I actually have a couple of their
books) as the authors, and judging by the replies to comments it looks
like Regina is the one who posted it.

I believe that I've seen some posts by her in the mailing list here
recently so hopefully she will see this thread and comment on it.

Thanks!

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: WIP: CoC V5
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Call postgres PL/Python stored function from another PL/Python block.