Re: Moving a large DB (> 500GB) to another DB with different locale

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: Moving a large DB (> 500GB) to another DB with different locale
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/13/16 2:03 AM, Andreas Joseph Krogh wrote:
> Seems like pglogical migth be better?
> http://2ndquadrant.com/en/resources/pglogical/
> It's available for 9.4 also.

It would certainly be faster. It's also less tested than Slony is
though, as it's fairly new. If it was me, I'd use pg_logical.

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Call postgres PL/Python stored function from another PL/Python block.
От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: Changing varchar length by manipulating pg_attribute