Re: Exclude bdr data from dump

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Exclude bdr data from dump
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01/13/2016 12:18 PM, Roland van Laar wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to exclude all bdr data from a database dump.
> My command is:
>
> $ bdr_dump -Fp -h localhost -U postgres mydb -f /tmp/mydb.data
> --data-only --exclude-table='bdr*
>
> This results in bdr data being included.

Did you mean excluded above?

> Including only bdr results in an error:
>
> $ bdr_dump -Fp -h localhost -U postgres mydb -f /tmp/mydb.data
> --data-only --table='bdr*'
> bdr_dump: No matching tables were found

Per the docs:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/interactive/app-pgdump.html

--table=table

Note: The behavior of the -t switch is not entirely upward compatible
with pre-8.2 PostgreSQL versions. Formerly, writing -t tab would dump
all tables named tab, but now it just dumps whichever one is visible in
your default search path. To get the old behavior you can write -t
'*.tab'. Also, you must write something like -t sch.tab to select a
table in a particular schema, rather than the old locution of -n sch -t tab.

So have you tried schema qualifying the table name?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: WIP: CoC V5, etc., etc., etc., etc., ....
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: WIP: CoC V5, etc., etc., etc., etc., ....