PgDay LFNW April 23rd & 24th (can you speak?)

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема PgDay LFNW April 23rd & 24th (can you speak?)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Folks,

The CFP is open for this, it can be found here:

http://linuxfestnorthwest.org/2016/present

As usual, we have a dedicated track to PostgreSQL. We however tend to
lack topics of the intro variety. It would be great if we could get some
folks to submit talks on:

PostgreSQL 101: How to get started
Why Postgres for Web development
Do you MySQL? Take the PostgreSQL aspirin

Anything along those lines would be great!

Hope to see you there.

JD
                      +1-503-667-4564

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: v9.1, DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS behaving oddly
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Why PG uses nested-loop join when no indexes are available?