Re: Cannot find a working 64-bit integer type

От Igal @ Lucee.org
Тема Re: Cannot find a working 64-bit integer type
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
It looks like Tom is correct.

I added the directory tree to an exclude list of Microsoft Security
Essentials and
ran `configure` without any flags and it completed successfully this time.

Thank you both for your time and expertise,

Igal

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Truncating/vacuuming relations on full tablespaces
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Refactoring speculative insertion with unique indexes a little