Re: request for comment re "contributor-covenant.org"

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: request for comment re "contributor-covenant.org"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Mr. Harkness,

First, the discussion you reference is now materially over.

Second, you are not an administrator of this, or any other PostgreSQL
mailing list of which I am aware.  As such, you are in no position to
dictate what is, or is not, acceptable on this list and will get someone
"banned"; only our Infra Team can do that.  Please do not presume to do
so for them.

--
Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS

От: anvesh
Сообщение: Re: How to transfer from place to plase without backup/restore
От: Thomas Kellerer
Сообщение: Re: Tutorial on How to Compile PostgreSQL 9.5 for Windows 64bit