Re: Postgres 9.4.5 Installation on Centos 7.3

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Postgres 9.4.5 Installation on Centos 7.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/28/2016 11:21 PM, Sachin Srivastava wrote:

> Is it not possible If my storage is mounted on /u01 and I will create
> the directory  within "u01/"  /postgres9.4/data. And now I want to
> initialize my data within this directory ("/u01/postgres9.4/data").
>
> There is any specific reason to use only this by default directory
> "/var/lib/pgsql/9.4/data".

you will need to mess with selinux tags to get it to cooperate.

> And if I want to keep (("/u01/postgres9.4/data) this directory then
> what should be the command of initdb because command giving the error.

create file /etc/sysconfig/pgsql/postgresql-9.4 and add the line
PGDATA=/u01/postgres9.4/data     then run the postgreql94-setup initdb,
it will pick up this setting and use it, as will the systemd service
scripts.

От: Sachin Srivastava
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 9.4.5 Installation on Centos 7.3
От: Sachin Srivastava
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 9.4.5 Installation on Centos 7.3