Re: newbie tries to get oracle db to select from postgresql

От Ray Stell
Тема Re: newbie tries to get oracle db to select from postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

On 2/18/16 12:36 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
So from here:

http://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/redhat/

8.04 is probably the default for this version.

You could follow the instructions at the above link and use the PGDG yum repo for Oracle 6. That would get you access to newer versions.

Thank you.

It's not clear to me what postgresql software needs to be on the oracle server host.

Will the postgresql-odbc need other postgresql server components to function?

I don't see a postgresql-odbc listed on the yum repository you ref, is it inside Oracle_Enterprise_Linux_6-x86_64?

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: newbie tries to get oracle db to select from postgresql
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: newbie tries to get oracle db to select from postgresql