Re: JPUG wants to have a copyright notice on the translated doc

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: JPUG wants to have a copyright notice on the translated doc
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 03/04/2016 06:01 PM, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:

>> Considering they are BSD licensed, I am not sure what abuses could be
>> taken?
>
> I imagine kind of an extream case: a bad guy removes "Copyright
> 1996-2016 The PostgreSQL Global Development Group" and replaces it
> with his/her copyright.

Right but again, what happens when they do that? In a practical sense,
nothing because we are BSD licensed.

In short, no worries, 100% happy that JPUG is taking initiative.

Sincerely,

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc.                  http://the.postgres.company/                        +1-503-667-4564

От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: JPUG wants to have a copyright notice on the translated doc
От: "Regina Obe"
Сообщение: Is there a way around function search_path killing SQL function inlining?