Re: [PROPOSAL] VACUUM Progress Checker.

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: [PROPOSAL] VACUUM Progress Checker.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2016/03/07 19:11, Amit Langote wrote:
> we should re-introduce[1] a fixed-size char st_progress_message[] field.

Sorry, that [1] does not refer to anything, just a leftover from my draft.I thought I had a link handy for an email
wheresome sort of

justification was given as to why st_progress_message field was removed
from the patch.  I couldn't find it.

Thanks,
Amit

От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: [PROPOSAL] VACUUM Progress Checker.
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Greeting for coming back, and where is PostgreSQL going