Re: Proposal: Generic WAL logical messages

От Artur Zakirov
Тема Re: Proposal: Generic WAL logical messages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I think here

> +const char *
> +logicalmsg_identify(uint8 info)
> +{
> +    if (info & ~XLR_INFO_MASK == XLOG_LOGICAL_MESSAGE)
> +        return "MESSAGE";
> +
> +    return NULL;
> +}

we should use brackets

const char *
logicalmsg_identify(uint8 info)
{if ((info & ~XLR_INFO_MASK) == XLOG_LOGICAL_MESSAGE)    return "MESSAGE";
return NULL;
}

Because of operator priorities
http://en.cppreference.com/w/c/language/operator_precedence we may get
errors.

--
Artur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: multivariate statistics v11
От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: extend pgbench expressions with functions