Re: Proposal: RETURNING primary_key()

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Proposal: RETURNING primary_key()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 03/10/2016 08:28 PM, Craig Ringer wrote:
> On 11 March 2016 at 03:07, Igal @ Lucee.org <igal@lucee.org
> <mailto:igal@lucee.org>> wrote:
>

>     I noticed that you usually don't put html in the emails here, but I
>     think that it's appropriate here to show the information in a clear
>     way (also, according to my computer it's 2016).
>

> Pretty sure we have at least one person here using mailreader software
> that's old enough to vote in most countries, but I tend to share the
> sentiment. At least when there's actually a functional reason like this :)

That person needs to suck it up. Email is no longer just fixed width
text and hasn't been in a decade.

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc.                  http://the.postgres.company/                     +1-503-667-4564

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: WIP: Upper planner pathification
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: WIP: Detecting SSI conflicts before reporting constraint violations