Re: Proposal: Generic WAL logical messages

От David Steele
Тема Re: Proposal: Generic WAL logical messages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 3/9/16 6:58 PM, Petr Jelinek wrote:
> On 08/03/16 21:21, Artur Zakirov wrote:
>> I think here
>>
>>> +const char *
>>> +logicalmsg_identify(uint8 info)
>>> +{
>>> +    if (info & ~XLR_INFO_MASK == XLOG_LOGICAL_MESSAGE)
>>> +        return "MESSAGE";
>>> +
>>> +    return NULL;
>>> +}
>>
>> we should use brackets
>>
>> const char *
>> logicalmsg_identify(uint8 info)
>> {
>>      if ((info & ~XLR_INFO_MASK) == XLOG_LOGICAL_MESSAGE)
>>          return "MESSAGE";
>>
>>      return NULL;
>> }
>>

> Correct, fixed, thanks.
>
> I also rebased this as there was conflict after the fixes to logical
> decoding by Andres.

This patch applies cleanly and is ready for review with no outstanding
issues that I can see.  Simon and Artur, you are both signed up as
reviewers.  Care to take a crack at it?

Thanks,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: plpgsql - DECLARE - cannot to use %TYPE or %ROWTYPE for composite types
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: pgbench - allow backslash-continuations in custom scripts