Re: Relation extension scalability

От Petr Jelinek
Тема Re: Relation extension scalability
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 28/03/16 14:46, Dilip Kumar wrote:

>     Conclusion:
>     ---------------
>     1. I think v15 is solving the problem exist with v13 and performance
>     is significantly high compared to base, and relation size is also
>     stable, So IMHO V15 is winner over other solution, what other thinks ?

It seems so, do you have ability to reasonably test with 64 clients? I
am mostly wondering if we see the performance going further down or just
plateau.

--   Petr Jelinek                  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/  PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training &
Services

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Dealing with collation and strcoll/strxfrm/etc
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: BRIN is missing in multicolumn indexes documentation