Re: unexpected result from to_tsvector

От Artur Zakirov
Тема Re: unexpected result from to_tsvector
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 29.03.2016 19:17, Shulgin, Oleksandr wrote:

> Hm, indeed.   Unfortunately, it is not quite easy to find "the" new RFC,
> there was quite a number of correcting and extending RFCs issued over
> the last (almost) 30 years, which is not that surprising...
>
> Are we going to do something about it?  Is it likely that
> relaxing/changing the rules on our side will break any possible
> workarounds that people might have employed to make the search work like
> they want it to work?

Do you mean here workarounds to recognize such values as
'test@123-reg.ro' as an email address? Actually I do not see any
workarounds except a patch to PostgreSQL.

By the way, Teodor committed the patch yesterday.

--
Artur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: standby_schedule
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Updated backup APIs for non-exclusive backups