Re: [BUGS] We are not following the spec for HAVING without GROUP

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] We are not following the spec for HAVING without GROUP
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> If someone did a naive implementation of first() and last() aggregates
> for 8.1, is that something that would likely be accepted?

For the purpose that Greg is suggesting, these would have no advantage
over min() or max() --- since the system wouldn't know how to optimize
them --- and they'd be considerably less standard.  So my inclination
would be to say it's a waste of effort.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] We are not following the spec for HAVING without GROUP
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: signed short fd