Re: problem with partitioned table and indexed json field

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: problem with partitioned table and indexed json field
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I wrote:
> It looks like the problem is we're building a MergeAppend plan and not
> getting the targetlist for the MergeAppend node right.

Found it --- simple oversight in building optimized min/max plans.
If you need a patch now, see
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=patch;h=5d0731da521f090f80ea39529fe274ac6d6bffa1

От: Jeff Ross
Сообщение: Re: After upgrade to 9.3, streaming replication fails to start--SOLVED
От: Greg Burek
Сообщение: Re: Is it advisable to pg_upgrade directly from 9.0 to 9.3?